[CMC Alert] Result of CMC Poll

Nick Tongson NickT at aiaa.org
Sun Apr 6 15:52:48 EDT 2014

CMC E-Poll Identifier:  CMC-P-2014-03-003 Authorization to approve the draft minutes from the 9-11 December 2013 meeting in Montreal, Canada and 4 February 2014 midterm telecon

Results of CMC poll beginning 21 March 2014 and ending 4 April 2014:

                 ADOPT:  3 (50%) (DLR, JAXA, NASA)
   ADOPT PROVISIONALLY:  3 (50%) (ESA, INPE, UKSA). All provisions have been addressed and were incorporated in the attached revised files. E-mail with letter from 11 March 2014 was re-sent to E. Bergamini.

ESA: I propose a change to the Minutes of 4 February:

Secretarial Report, 1st bullet

"J. Miro requested that at the next CMC meeting, the CMC delegates should provide final comments on the strategic roadmap, that represents the Strategic technical objectives per area contained in the CCSDS Strategic Plan in a graphical way, and whether this representation of the strategic objectives is considered valuable and should be maintained for future meetings."

INPE: In respect to Item 14.7 (Other, Later Meetings) of the Minutes,I would appreciate being aware of the content of the letter to be sent to INPE Director, before its actual mailing. Looking for the action. Thank you. Eduardo Bergamini - INPE/CCSDS, March 27, 2014.

UKSA: I request a minor change to the minutes of the meeting in Montreal.

Section 5.6 contains the text "P. Allan asked about weather data using 26GHz ..."

This makes more sense if it were to read "P. Allan asked about weather data for use with 26GHz communications ..."

                REJECT:  0 (0%)
  REJECT WITH COMMENTS:  0 (0%)

Results are based on responses from 6 out of 11 members (54.55%).

No response was received from the following Agencies:

ASI, CNES, CNSA, CSA, FSA

Secretariat Interpretation of Results:  	Draft Minutes Approved

Nick Tongson
Director - Standards
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics  www.aiaa.org
1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 500, Reston, VA 20191-4344 nickt at aiaa.org 703.264.7515 (direct)