Fw: [CMC Alert] Review of Org&Procs Yellow Book Update

JAXA CCSDS Secretary Office jaxa.ccsds at jaxa.jp
Thu Dec 5 20:03:17 EST 2013

Dear Tom Gannett-san,

Thank you for sending us the draft update to CCSDS A02.1-Y-3.

We have no specific suggestion for a change to the draft except for some
comments:

1. Fig.2-1 shows "Customer Relations" connected to CMC by a line,
however, the "Customer Relations" is not described in the Book. It might
be preferable if it is described.

2. On page 6-13, to define the term "CCSDS Chief Technical Editor" might
be preferable.

3. In the flow chart on page 6-15, to add a flow of "Adopted as ISO"
after "Publication" would be preferable.

I hope the updated yellow book would facilitate public understanding
towards our activities.

Best Regards,

Yuta Kimura
JAXA CCSDS Secretariat