[CMC E-Poll Alert] RP A5-08 Announcement of Review Opportunity

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Thu Sep 8 15:53:48 EDT 2005

After conclusion of our internal process, this message is to inform that INPE has no RID
comments concerning the C.N. Ref. A5-08 document

CCSDS 122.0-R-2.  Image Data Compression.  Red Book. Issue 2.  July 2005

review. Excuse us for the late response. Best regards,

EDUARDO W. BERGAMINI
INPE Principal Delegate to CCSDS
Application Services in Space Missions
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE/MCT
Avenida dos Astronautas, 1758
12227-010 Sao Jose dos Campos, SP
BRAZIL
Phones: +55.12.3945.6166/6603