[CMC E-Poll Alert] RP A5-08 Announcement of Review Opportuni ty

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Thu Sep 8 09:34:18 EDT 2005

Results of the CNES Agency review (ref. A5-08) of the document :

      CCSDS 122.0-R-2.  Image Data Compression.  Red Book.
                        Issue 2.  July 2005.

CNES RIDS : 8 (as per the text files herewith)

 <<RID CNES_GM1_CCSDS_122.0-R-2.txt>>  <<RID CNES_GM2_CCSDS_122.0-R-2.txt>>  <<RID CNES_GM3_CCSDS_122.0-R-2.txt>>  <<RID CNES_GM4_CCSDS_122.0-R-2.txt>>  <<RID CNES_CT1_CCSDS_122.0-R-2.txt>>  <<RID CNES_CT2_CCSDS_122.0-R-2.txt>>  <<RID CNES_CT3_CCSDS_122.0-R-2.txt>>  <<RID CNES_CT4_CCSDS_122.0-R-2.txt>>

I apologize for the delay with this answer.

Best regards

Jean-Marc SOULA
Chargé de Mission Réseaux de Stations
DCT/OP/CM