[CMC] CMC attendance

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Wed Apr 2 00:10:19 EST 2014

Dear Mike-san and all,

As you are informed from JAXA participant to the Technical meeting,
I am, unfortunately, obliged to let you know that I cannot make it to
the CMC meeting next week.

Even though my utmost effort in finishing budgetary tasks was
successful last week and I was ready to go, however, I was assigned
another task only a few days ago.

So, I would like to participate in the meeting by telecon for three days.

I feel sorry not being able to be in the Netherlands with you, but
looking forward to fruitful discussions on line.

JAXA inputs, including Agency Report and a slide for the Meeting
Planning, as well as JAXA response to the Action Item, will be uploaded
or sent by tomorrow, Thursday.

Regards --- Shigeta