[CMC] CMC attendance

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 1 10:45:53 EST 2014

Dear CMC members:  CSA, FSA and JAXA have notified us that they are not able to attend the CMC meeting next week.  Two agencies, ASI and CNSA, are not yet registered to attend, but I haven't heard directly about their attendance.  Six agencies have registered, so if only those attend, we will just barely have a quorum.

The list below shows the status.  If anyone that is "green" is not going to be able to attend, please let us know as soon as possible.  ASI and CNSA, please let us know if you will be attending.

ASI - Not registered
CSA - Not coming
CNES - Registered
CNSA - Not registered
DLR - Registered
ESA - Registered
FSA - Not coming
INPE - Registered
JAXA - Not coming
NASA - Registered
UKSA - Registered

Barring technical difficulties, we plan to have telecon and webex available for anyone who can't attend in person.  We will send out that telecon info to this mail list soon.

Best regards,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
CCSDS Chairman and General Secretary