[CMC] FW: [Secretariat] [CESG] A new version of the Strategic Plan covering some CMC comments

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Tue Apr 1 10:34:08 EST 2014

Dear Mike,

ESA agrees with the first 12 pages of the Strategic Plan as proposed by
Nestor (including to leave the Charter as is)

Regards
Juan

From:       "Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01)" <mike.kearney at nasa.gov>
To:         "CCSDS Management Council (CMC at mailman.ccsds.org)"
            <CMC at mailman.ccsds.org>, "Nestor.Peccia at esa.int"
            <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>, "Tai, Wallace S (JPL-9000)[Jet
            Propulsion Laboratory]" <wallace.s.tai at jpl.nasa.gov>,
Date:       01/04/2014 13:53
Subject:    [CMC] FW: [Secretariat] [CESG] A new version of the Strategic
            Plan covering     some CMC comments
Sent by:    cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

CMC Colleagues:  At the request of CESG/Nestor, please respond if you have
any issues with Nestor’s proposal.  This will allow him to better prepare for
the CMC meeting, with disucssions during this Friday’s CESG meeting.

Nestor’s proposal is that we should agree on the first section (first 12
pages) of high-level material, prior to the “Technical Strategic Goals”.  The
CESG will be working on the technical strategic goals for some time.  But if
the CMC can reach agreement on the first 12 pages, the CESG will be
well-positioned to publish the Strategic Plan soon.

So, the question is:  Are there any remaining issues on the first 12 pages
(prior to Technical Strategic Goals)?

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
Lead Technology Manager