[CMC] Re: [Secretariat] CCSDS Contact details!?

Dr Peter Martinez peter at saao.ac.za
Wed Nov 9 10:39:53 EST 2011

Dear Mr Kearney,

Thank you for sending us the input of the CCSDS to support the discussions in the Working Group on the Long Term Sustainability of Outer Space Activities in the Scientific and Technical Subcommittee of COPUOS. We appreciate your timely submission.

I read your documents with interest. We will make them available to the four Expert Groups that were established to focus on the various topics in the Terms of Reference. We appreciate your presentation of the material in close alignment with the TOR. We also appreciate the concise summary that your provided for translation purposes.

Thanks again for your important and timely input into this process in COPUOS.

Best wishes,
Peter Martinez
Chairman, STSC WG on LTS