[CMC] (no subject)

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Thu Apr 7 12:24:30 EDT 2011

Dear Mike

some remarks and suggestions, if I may :

- I believe the item "Online Software Library Update" was duplicated on May 24 and 26. Could be left for Thursday 26 only.
- I would have assumed that items like "secretariat report" or "future meetings" take less time as they were covered at the mid term teleconf ; could be 30 minutes and 15 minutes respectively.
- adjourn may be at 17:30 on Tuesday (no social event)
- this gives enough time, I believe, to bring the "agency reports" from Thursday to Tuesday.
- then we have margins on Thursday morning to continue some of the Wednesday discussions, if required.

I hope this may help.

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA