[CMC] Fw: I am leaving CCSDS

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Sun Apr 25 06:48:49 EDT 2010

Cher Jean-François

as I joined CCSDS quite recently, I have been under the impression that you had always been there, in CCSDS and its CMC, as your knowledge of its history and organisation are really impressive. I was certainly close to the truth with my impression...
It will certainly e a loss for the CMC as your contrbutions were always wise and constructive.
I still hope that we will see you at our next CMC meeting, in spite of your anouncement message, as considering your role and dedication to CCSDS in the past years, you certainly deserve that we tell you good bye in a last face to face meeting and not only via email.

Anyway, I wish you all the best with your new activities in ESA and in the preparation of your post 2011 activities. I am convinced you will be efficient in both cases.

No doubt we will meet again before you leave, hopefully in Sao Jose, and then, I say you "à bientôt".

Amicalement

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations