[CMC] RE : Information: Draft CCSDS Technical response to IOAG Resolution 12.9.1

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Sat Apr 25 16:38:25 EDT 2009

Dear you,

I acknowledge receipt of two emails from each of you, on the same subject but also apparently  with the same attachment.
Could you please confirm the attachment is the same in all 4 email or advise which one should be considered ?
Then I will distribute it to IOAG for review.
My idea is to assign an action to IOAG members after this is validated by the CMC (next week), and then make it an agenda item for the upcoming mini-IOAG meeting (mid may).
According to the short notice, I'm not sure a decision may be made then but at list the point is discussed and a due date will be assigned, taking into account next SISG events (mid june ?).
Would that match your expectations ?

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA