[CMC] Information: Draft CCSDS Technical response to IOAG Resolution 12.9.1

Hooke, Adrian J. (HQ-CG000)[JPL] adrian.j.hooke at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 24 00:38:46 EDT 2009

23 April 2009, Colorado Springs, USA

TO:       IOAG Chair:                    Jean-Marc Soula/CNES
CC:        IOAG-SISG co-chairs:       Klaus-Juergen Schulz/ESA and John Rush/NASA
FROM:    CCSDS-CESG co-chairs:    Nestor Peccia/ESA and Adrian Hooke/NASA

Jean-Marc: in our roles as co-chairs of the CCSDS Engineering Steering Group and as joint CCSDS Technical  Liaisons to the IOAG, we convened a small ad-hoc group of CCSDS technical experts during the CCSDS Spring 2009 meeting in Colorado Springs in order to develop a draft CCSDS technical response to IOAG Resolution R12.9.1.

The consensus technical position of this ad-hoc CCSDS Group is attached. The CCSDS participants who contributed and agreed to this position are as follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erik Barkley - NASA/JPL
Fred Brosi - NASA GSFC/JPL
Scott Burleigh - NASAJPL
Gian-Paolo Calzolari - ESA ESOC
Matt Cosby - BNSC/QinetiQ
Yves Doat - ESA ESOC
Bob Durst - NASA/Mitre (telecon)
Wolfgang Hell - ESA ESOC
Adrian Hooke - NASA HQ
Dave Israel - NASA GSFC
Greg Kazz - NASA JPL
Mike Kearney - NASA MSFC
Jane Marquart - NASA  GSFC
John Pietras - NASA GSFC/JPL
Nestor Peccia - ESA ESOC
Martin Pilgram - DLR
Keith Scott  - NASA/MITRE
Peter Shames - NASA JPL
Jason Soloff - NASA/JSC
Dai Stanton -  ESA/Keltik
Chris Taylor - ESA ESTEC
Takahiro Yamada - JAXA

We will present this draft CCSDS position to the CCSDS Management Council next week with a request for their formal concurrence. Meanwhile, we informally transmit this draft technical position to you for your information and consideration.

Best regards,
Nestor Peccia
Adrian Hooke