[CMC] Attendance at CMC meeting in Colorado Springs

Michael Wang mchwang at cnsa.gov.cn
Thu Apr 23 06:04:51 EDT 2009

Sorry for the absence.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01)
  To: CMC at mailman.ccsds.org
  Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:57 AM
  Subject: [CMC] Attendance at CMC meeting in Colorado Springs

  Dear CMC colleagues,

  Our attendance for next week's CMC meeting is currently expected to be:

  ASI - not attending

  BNSC - Peter Allen

  CNES - Jean-Marc Soula

  CNSA - not attending

  CSA - uncertain

  DLR - Martin Pilgram

  ESA - Nestor Peccia for J.F. Kaufeler

  INPE - Eduardo Bergamini

  JAXA - not attending

  NASA - Mike Kearney

  RFSA - Vladimir Grishin

  With only 7 of 11 agencies, we are dangerously close to not having a quorum.   If you cannot attend, it is important to either designate an alternate attendee with delegated authority, or to attend by telecon.  We hope to have telecon access arranged, and we will distribute that information before the meeting.

  We understand that the CNSA attendance problem is because of visa problems, but we hope that other agencies that are not attending this time will make a concerted effort to insure attendance at future CMC meetings.

     -=- Mike

  Mike Kearney

  NASA MSFC EO-01

  256-544-2029