[CMC] Attendance at CMC meeting in Colorado Springs

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Wed Apr 22 22:57:13 EDT 2009

Dear CMC colleagues,

Our attendance for next week's CMC meeting is currently expected to be:
ASI - not attending
BNSC - Peter Allen
CNES - Jean-Marc Soula
CNSA - not attending
CSA - uncertain
DLR - Martin Pilgram
ESA - Nestor Peccia for J.F. Kaufeler
INPE - Eduardo Bergamini
JAXA - not attending
NASA - Mike Kearney
RFSA - Vladimir Grishin

With only 7 of 11 agencies, we are dangerously close to not having a quorum.   If you cannot attend, it is important to either designate an alternate attendee with delegated authority, or to attend by telecon.  We hope to have telecon access arranged, and we will distribute that information before the meeting.

We understand that the CNSA attendance problem is because of visa problems, but we hope that other agencies that are not attending this time will make a concerted effort to insure attendance at future CMC meetings.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01
256-544-2029