[CMC] Re: The Digital Archimedes Palimpsest Released

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Thu Oct 30 07:43:07 EST 2008

there is a book about the story of this manuscript and its "decoding"
that you might find interesting:

http://www.amazon.com/Archimedes-Codex-Revealing-Antiquitys-Scientist/
dp/030681580X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225370476&sr=1-1

The Archimedes Codex: How a Medieval Prayer Book Is Revealing the
True Genius of Antiquity's Greatest Scientist (Hardcover)
by Reviel Netz (Author), William Noel (Author)

vint

NOTE NEW BUSINESS ADDRESS AND PHONE
Vint Cerf
Google