[CMC] CCSDS delegation to IOP-2 in Geneva?

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Wed Oct 29 02:23:35 EST 2008

No objection from CNES, as discussed last week.

Nevertheless, in an IOP preparation meeting yesterday, while there was no objection for a CCSDS presentation as was discussed, some delegates suggested that the speaker should be from IOAG on this subject.
As a compromise, one of the delegates who acts in both IOAG and CMC could make it.

If the speaker is an issue for the CMC, I guess this should be discussed with the host of IOP-2.

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations