[Secretariat] [CMC] Re:: IOP-2 Agenda - CCSDS Presentation

Kaneaki NARITA narita.kaneaki at sky.plala.or.jp
Mon Nov 17 01:41:34 EST 2008

Dear Mike,

Thank you very much for the proposal.

I agree you proposed figure as part of CCSDS and CMC point of view.

However, Please let me introduce my idea on page 7 of IOP-2 presentation for
CCSDS. Not only this presentation, all of presentation's main purpose is
letting understands their on-going activity to IOP member from the IOAG
point of view. It is my rationale to use the page 7 chart with future
modification.

Again, I appreciate your suggestion.

Best Regards,

Narita