[Secretariat] [CMC] Re:: IOP-2 Agenda - CCSDS Presentation

Martin Pilgram martin.pilgram at dlr.de
Mon Nov 17 03:07:52 EST 2008

Mike,
my point of view, as I already told Adrian is that we as CCSDS should
accept IOAG as a focal point at least for communication issues coming up
in the space community. Therefore I do not support a direct link between
ILN and CCSDS.
Another item on your picture is IOP. CCSDS has no link to IOP. If we can
present our view on IOP-2 it is perfect for CCSDS, but we should clearly
have in mind, what IOP is: more or less a stearing board for IOAG.

regards
Martin