[CMC] Re: Re:: IOP-2 Agenda - CCSDS Presentation

Narita, Kaneaki narita.kaneaki at jaxa.jp
Mon Nov 17 02:14:32 EST 2008

Adrian,

Sorry, me delay of response. I'm working with spam
mail rescue works.

Thank you so much for your work about page 7.
It looks good for me. I will incorporate your idea
and new figure by half page wide restriction on page 7.
I also agree to combine ISECG and GES in one circle
(other CMC member pointed out same comment).

Let me explain my one comment on your proposal "multilateral
programs". My idea is the program will be generated
throughout ISECG and/or ILN future. Therefore, I would
like to keep my original wording without "other".

For the dotted line (requirements) on your proposal,
the granularity will be the different for IOAG, CCSDS
and SFCG.
w/IOAG: ISECG, ILN and Program will recognize the IOAG
the prime point of contact to proceed their comms. &
navigation architecture to respective standardization
requirements.
w/CCSDS: under IOAG advisory, individual requirements
for necessary standardization will be coordinated with
them.
w/SFCG: Spectrum matter will be taking care of with them.
I hope we are on the same page.

I will distribute Version-2, asap.
I appreciate your continous support and suggestion.

Best Regards,

Narita