[CMC] SFCG contact for CCSDS

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 20 08:13:21 EST 2008

Dear Edoardo,

I am writing this to you in your capacity as the Executive Secretary for
the SFCG.  I am the General Secretary for CCSDS, and I recently had
occasion to browse the SFCG webstie.  On the member's page
<http://www.sfcgonline.org/members/default.aspx> , I noticed that under
Observers, the CCSDS entry said "New representative to be nominated by
CCSDS."  After some quick consultation within CCSDS, it seems that the
most appropriate representative would be Jean-Luc Gerner,  the area
director over the Space Link Services in CCSDs, and an active
participant in both CCSDS and SFCG.   Jean-Luc has agreed that he can do
this for us.

Jean-Luc's contact information is:

Jean-Luc Gerner

ESA/European Space Technology Centre

Postbus 299

2200 A.G. Noordwijk

The Netherlands

Telephone: +31 71 565 4473

FAX: +31 71 565 4596

E-mail: Jean-Luc.Gerner at esa.int

Please feel free to contact Jean-Luc or me if you need any further
information.

Best regards,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney