[CMC] RE: Action from Tsukuba concerning CCSDS -> IOAG communiqué

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 29 11:43:28 EDT 2008

Adrian:  I apologize for letting this slip while working SISG tasks.  We will get this to a CMC poll shortly.

CMC members:  It is important to give the IOAG as much time as possible to think about this before their meeting, so I propose a fast one-week poll.  Let me know if you think you will need more time.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

NASA MSFC EO-01

256-544-2029