RE : [CMC] Action from Tsukuba concerning CCSDS -> IOAG communiqué

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Thu Jul 10 11:45:42 EDT 2008

Dear Adrian,

no comment on this ; I still recognize the ideas of the recommendations that were drafted in Tsukuba but I feel more comfortable with the new wording as there is more of what IOAG should become and not what IOAG should do, including too many reminders of its present charter.

However, I'm still with different name for the group you call CEG and I recall my question raised to you on June 26 : CEG or ISECG ?
Moreover, if TOR's of the CEG and ILN are available, they could be distributed so that there is no ambiguity on who they are.

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations