FW: [Secretariat] [CMC] Draft MOU between CCSDS and ECSS

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 16 08:46:46 EST 2008

Thanks, Jean-Francois.  I appreciate the response.

Unless I hear some issues from other CMC members by the end of the week, I will plan on sending the draft memo to the ECSS at the end of the week, along with a note to explain the current status of the liaison poll, etc.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

NASA MSFC EO-01

256-544-2029