[CMC] Japan CMC meeting agenda question

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Sun Apr 6 23:59:03 EDT 2008

Dear Mike and other CMC Colleagues,

Any of the two options are fine for me.

Paraphrasing Jean-Marc's comment, I wish to somewhat extend it in the sense
that, for any of the two options, the efficiency of our common understanding
along meetings will be facilitated by how much in advance we may receive the
main documents that will be subject of our discussions. I also agree with
Jean-Marc that Tuesday morning may provide us with a time slot that can make
a difference that might significantly approach the timing capabilities of the
two options which are under consideration.

In particular, for any of the two options, therefore, independently of the time
stretch we may end up having for it, I would like to learn in advance under
what Agenda item the Liaisons related issues will under consideration, in the
CMC meeting.

Best regards,

Eduardo
----------------------------------
EDUARDO W. BERGAMINI
Application Services in Space Missions
Coordination of Technology Management - TEC
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE
Ministry of Science and Technology - MCT
Avenida dos Astronautas, 1758
12227-010 Sao Jose dos Campos, SP
BRAZIL
Phones: +55.12.3945.6166/6603