[CMC] September 2007 - CCSDS.org Usage Report, CCSDS Mailman SPAMReport, and CCSDS Publication Report

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Tue Oct 23 18:03:39 EDT 2007

Dear CMC Colleagues,

I hope that this 3rd. trial message may reach you all, this time, after the fundamental
support I received from our Secretariat colleagues, Brian Oliver, Erin Kahn and Craig Day.

Although Jean-François (excuse me for receiving it again, now through the CMC e-list) has
already confirmed it to me, as the original and main addressee, I wish also to (re-)send
to you the original text I had addressed him and you twice, in Cc., although unsuccessfully,
as reproduced in the attachment, below.

Thank you. Best regards,

Eduardo
INPE/CCSDS