[CMC] September 2007 - CCSDS.org Usage Report, CCSDS Mailman SPAM Report, and CCSDS Publication Report

Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int
Mon Oct 22 03:32:02 EDT 2007

Dear All,
I recall the discussion we had in the last CMC on the whether or not we
shall continue to work on archival standards !?
The statistics repeatedly confirm that the OAIS standard is by far the
most popular one. Archival issues are an important aspect of cross-support
for Space Data Systems. Therefore it truly belongs to the mandate of CCSDS
and there is a large customer base.
I remember that the CMC disposition was to continue, but I hope that we
will not ask this question again and again.
Best regards, JFK

Laura Stafford <lauras at aiaa.org>
Sent by: cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
19.10.2007 22:56

CCSDS Secretariat <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>, cmc at mailman.ccsds.org,
cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org
cc

Subject
[CMC] September 2007 - CCSDS.org Usage Report, CCSDS Mailman SPAM Report,
and CCSDS Publication Report

Attached are the following:
- CCSDS.org Usage Report:
    - Shows the number of unique hits
    - Shows total number of hits
    - Shows total number of publications downloaded
    - Shows top 10 downloaded publications
    - Shows top 10 downloaded publications in "rank view" compared
      to previous month ranks.

- CCSDS Mailman SPAM Report
    - Shows the number of messages sent to Mailman
    - Shows the number of messages that were SPAM
    - Shows the number of virus sent to Mailman

- CCSDS Publications Report
    - Shows all CCSDS publications sorted in descending order by number
       of downloads.  Also, the previous months metrics are provided for
       comparison.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks,
--Laura [attachment "CCSDS Website Usage Report - September 2007.pdf"
deleted by Jean-Francois Kaufeler/esoc/ESA] [attachment "CCSDS Mailman
Summary SPAM Report - September 2007.pdf" deleted by Jean-Francois
Kaufeler/esoc/ESA] [attachment "CCSDS Publications Usage Report -
September 2007.pdf" deleted by Jean-Francois Kaufeler/esoc/ESA]