[CMC] Fwd: Relationship between CCSDS and ECSS

Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int
Tue Oct 2 04:52:35 EDT 2007

Adrian,
This is a pending issue since some time now and it is the 1st time than we
get an official contact / request from ECSS. Therefore we should
accommodate this request as an agenda point (1 hour max.) of the CMC next
week preferably on the 9th.
Best regards, JFK

"Adrian J. Hooke" <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>
Sent by: cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
02.10.2007 10:11

"CCSDS Management Council" <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
cc

Subject
[CMC] Fwd: Relationship between CCSDS and ECSS

CMC Members: Mike is currently on an aircraft on his way here to Germany.
Do you have any reactions to this proposal by the European Cooperation  on
Space Standardization (ECSS) to brief the CCSDS Management Council next
week?

///adrian