[CMC] CNSA'S RESPONSE TO CCSDS MEMBERSHIP.

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 12 11:30:20 EST 2007

At 11:09 AM 11/12/2007, Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int wrote:
>In my view we had discussed this in the last CMC and agreed on the
>principle to contact CNSA.

Just to be safe, I propose that the Secretariat should set up a very
short poll of the CMC to approve the transmission of a formal
invitation to CNSA to become a Member.:

POLL:
Shall the CCSDS Secretariat be instructed to send a formal invitation
to the Chinese National Space Agency to become the 11th full Member
Agency of CCSDS?

If CMC delegates would prefer to just "reply all" to this e-mail
message with their approval or disapproval, the Secretariat can enter
the votes via proxy in order to speed things up.

///adrian