[CMC] CNSA'S RESPONSE TO CCSDS MEMBERSHIP.

Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int
Mon Nov 12 11:09:29 EST 2007

Adrian,
In my view we had discussed this in the last CMC and agreed on the
principle to contact CNSA.
Regards, JFK

"Adrian J. Hooke" <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>
Sent by: cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
12.11.2007 17:06

"CCSDS Management Council" <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
cc
CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject
[CMC] CNSA'S RESPONSE TO CCSDS MEMBERSHIP.

CMC Members: please note the message appended below. Do we need to set up
a CMC poll to authorize the Secretariat  to send a formal invitation to
CNSA to become the 11th Member agency of CCSDS, or have we already agreed
to that?

Best regards
Adrian