[CMC] IMPORTANT: CCSDS participation in OMG meeting

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Sat Jun 2 14:40:09 EDT 2007

Adrian said below that CMC members attending the Space DTF seminar need
pay *only* the one day fee.   I want to make sure that the CMC has
critical information at their fingertips...

For the CMC attendees, if the only OMG meeting you are attending is the
SDTF seminar, you first go to the OMG registration page:

http://www.omg.org/registration/registration-brussels.htm
<http://www.omg.org/registration/registration-brussels.htm>

Then you go to the bottom of the form, Section V "SPECIAL EVENT
REGISTRATION" and indicate there that you are attending only one day,
for the special event "Space DTF Seminar".  After you check out, we are
told that the cost will be a total of $242.00 USD ($200 Fee +21% VAT).

By the way, the Thursday meeting is quite interesting to CCSDS, and has
this agenda:

http://www.omg.org/news/meetings/tc/agendas/info-brussels/Space_Seminar_
Agenda.pdf
<http://www.omg.org/news/meetings/tc/agendas/info-brussels/Space_Seminar
_Agenda.pdf>

I am planning to attend, and I would encourage anyone that has the
ability to attend to do so.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

NASA MSFC EO-01