[CMC] IMPORTANT: CCSDS participation in OMG meeting

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 1 11:14:03 EDT 2007

IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THE ARRANGEMENTS DESCRIBED IN KEVIN LOUGHRY'S
MESSAGE ATTACHED BELOW.

1.  CMC MEMBERS: please notify the Secretariat if you plan to attend
the CMC meeting in Brussels. You do not need to pay any OMG
registration fees (unless you are going to the seminar on Thursday
and are not a speaker).

2.  SECRETARIAT:  please send Kevin Loughry the names of all CCSDS
participants.

3. The Wednesday Space DTF Presentation Session is scheduled for
1400-1800.  All CCSDS Management Council attendees are invited to
attend at no charge. You are also invited to the Wednesday evening
reception at no charge.

4. The one day special event, "Space DTF Seminar: Cooperation in
Space & Standards", is all day Thursday. CMC members who are not
speaking should register and pay the one day fee.

Best regards
Adrian