[CMC] Proposed CMC meeting, June 2007

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Fri Apr 6 12:39:20 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

I fully agree with Loredana :
- is there enough material to discuss at that time ?
- the connections of CCSDS with OMG do not really justify that we have a meeting with the SDTF, according to the discussions in Cold Springs ;
- another question is about the non European participants : can we hold a CMC if the answer of Japan, Canada, Brazil, Russia... is that they cannot attend ?
There is an opportunity but all answers should be considered...

If everybody agrees for an intermediate meeting, the IOAG in Spain is a good alternate location as already 3 of the CMC members will be there.

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations