[CMC] Important lunchtime presentation, Saturday 20 January

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 21 11:11:46 EST 2006

Dear CMC members: each day during the technical meeting week (16-20
January) we are planning to serve lunch (12:30-13:30) and to use that
opportunity to give technical talks of broad general interest. At present,
the five scheduled talks are as follows:

Tuesday 16th:     Mario Merri/ESA-ESOC:    Spacecraft Monitor and Control
Wednesday 17th:   Erik Barkley/NASA-JPL:   Cross Support Service Management
Thursday 18th:    Keith Scott/NASA-MITRE:  Cislunar Internetworking
Friday 19th:      Jim Lyke/AFRL:           US Air Force Spacecraft Plug-n-Play
Saturday 20th:    John Rush/NASA-HQ:       NASA Space Communications and
Navigation Architecture

We would especially like to invite CMC members to arrive in Colorado
Springs by the morning of Saturday 20 January, to hear the talk by Mr. John
Rush. John will be describing the new "NASA Space Communications and
Navigation Architecture" and its implications for international mission
cross support. This would also allow you the opportunity to circulate among
the five Area plenary meetings that will occur between 15:00 and 17:30 on
Saturday afternoon. The overall meeting schedule is at
http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2007Winter/2007WinterSchedule.aspx

Best regards
Adrian

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)