[CMC] Review of CCSDS documents with CCSDS and ISO

Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int
Thu Sep 29 07:52:20 EDT 2005

Adrian,

Having read the lengthy list of e-mails on the subject of China becoming
member of CCSDS, here is my contribution.

Does the CMC wish to have China represented in the CCSDS?
ESA answer: YES

Which Chinese organisation should it be?
ESA suggestion: The official body for China is their national space agency
CNSA. It is the official interlocutor of ESA. We should ask them what would
be the most appropriate Chinese organisation to become member of CCSDS while
representing China.

Regards, JFK