[CMC] AREA DIRECTORS: NEED MATERIAL FOR "CCSDS LINK"

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 3 10:04:51 EST 2005

Response due by November 14, 2005.

In a couple of weeks, we will be launching The CCSDS Link, a monthly
e-newsletter for distribution to the entire organization and to others
interested in CCSDS standards development.  In addition to general
CCSDS-related announcements, hot topics, documentation info, and other
items of interest, we plan to include the latest news from each of the six
Areas.

For the premier issue, we therefore ask that you please submit a brief
paragraph regarding your Area's activities during this fall's technical
meetings.  The paragraph can be as basic as a synopsis of what took place
in your Area during the meetings or even discuss a particular hot issue
that was addressed.  Please remember that this e-newsletter will be
distributed to CCSDS and beyond to media contacts and the general
technical/scientific community.  It presents a great opportunity for you to
highlight your Area's work to a larger audience. If there is a special "new
and hot" item, please describe it separately.

Please send all submissions to Penelope Walz at
<mailto:penelope.walz at btas.com>penelope.walz at btas.com by the due date above.

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)