[CMC] CMC: flow of events for Athens meeting?

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Thu Feb 3 02:06:01 EST 2005

Adrian,

except an answer from Peter and wise comments from Eduardo, I've not seen if other CMC members answered your proposal.

For me, I confirm my interest in taking all possible benefits from the joint meeting with OMG and in attending the joint session.
Then, if everybody agrees, I would follow your ideas on the dates of the next CMC.

I like the term "experiment" and I think we need to discuss at this upcoming CMC if this experiment may trigger a different working method.
So far for me , the "anomaly" is more with the fact that at CMC level, not much happens in between the meetings and it doesn't work as you say it should do ... and probably as other groups in CCSDS better do.
So, let's try it, if we all agree on it ...
Let's also see how much of the actions and resolutions of the two previous CMC meetings will be processed before april via e-communications and we have a good indication of the feasibility of the new methods.

Best regards

Jean-Marc SOULA
Chargé de Mission Réseaux de Stations
DCT/OP/CM