[CMC] CMC APPROVAL: CROSS SUPPORT TRANSFER SERVICE WORKING GROUP

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 12 04:23:21 EDT 2005

Please be advised that at the CCSDS Management Council meeting this
morning, the charter of the CSS "CROSS SUPPORT TRANSFER SERVICE (CSTS)
WORKING GROUP" was approved. The CSTS-BOF is therefore dissolved and the
CSTS-WG is established

As part of the general revision and refreshment of the CCSDS Operating Plan
that will occur after the Spring 2005 meeting, it is expected that this
CSTS charter will be updated to reflect current plans and schedules and
that it will be reaffirmed by the CMC prior to the Fall 2005 meeting.

Best regards
Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)