[CMC] INPE approval.

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini at stanfordalumni.org
Fri Mar 12 08:45:50 EST 2004

Dear CCSDS CMC Colleagues,

INPE wishes to express its approval to the recent CCSDS-OMG  consensus
recommendation, as reported in the attachment. Congratulations to the AI WG
for this long waited and fundamental joint initiative, of fundamental
importance in complementing the scope of the CCSDS program of work.

Sincerely,

Eduardo W. Bergamini
INPE/CCSDS CMC

P.S. Just a minor observation on the attached, CCSDS-OMG document: The final
part of the phrasing of the 6th. Item, under "And Recognizing that:" seems,
instead, to be apparently meaning the equivalent to ..."in terms of developing
a future marketplace for private investment in space."