[CMC] Question re: recent CMC voting

Jean-Francois.Kaufeler@esa.int Jean-Francois.Kaufeler@esa.int
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 21:25:31 +0100

Happy new new Year to all of you.

Indeed for me me the poll was to close to Christmas. I am on vacation since the
22nd and will be back

on the 12th.

I think the results of the poll reflects pretty much the reality. There is
consensus on 3 proposals (MC-E03-11/12/13) while for MC-E03-14 there is some
discussion. I support your idea to table this subject again for

the CMC (either we organise a teleconf or we postpone it to the next CMC).

On advice of the Nestor, ESA position would be to make the Archive Ingestion
document a Blue Book.

However I am happy to discuss the matter again and hear all arguments.

Best regards, JFK