[CMC] Status of Action Items

Linda Kezer linda.kezer at nasa.gov
Wed Apr 7 10:46:56 EDT 2004

Dear MC Members,

Attached is the list of the actions from the Fall 2003 meeting.  In preparation for the Spring 2004 meeting, we would like to have the most current status of the actions prior to the meeting, especially for those that have been closed.  I know a number of these actions have been closed, but due to the transition over the past couple of months, I am not sure we have the current status on all of them.

Would you please provide me a status of the actions assigned to you so that we can ensure that we get the most current status recorded prior to the meeting.  Please respond by Friday, April 23.  Thank you.

Best regards,
Linda Kezer