[CESG] Resolutions from CESG Meeting - 6 May

Massaquoi, Amber S AMassaquoi at asrcfederal.com
Mon May 13 20:49:58 UTC 2024

One more thing, please upload your presentations from Monday's CESG meeting here on the CWE: https://cwe.ccsds.org/cesg/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcesg%2Fdocs%2FCWE%20Private%2FMeetings%2F2024%20Spring%20Meeting%2C%20Washington%20DC%2C%20USA%2FCESG%20Meeting%2C%20May%206%2C%202024&FolderCTID=0x0120008F128D83E4774A40906DD60662AC3B27&View=%7B448728FC%2D9186%2D4BCF%2D80F0%2D192B39C01942%7D

Thank you.

Amber

Amber Massaquoi
amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com<mailto:amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com>