[CESG] CESG-P-2022-08-003 Approval to release CCSDS 883.0-P-1.1, Spacecraft Onboard Interface Services—High Data Rate Wireless Proximity Network Communications (Pink Sheets, Issue 1.1) for CCSDS Agency review

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Thu Sep 15 13:44:53 UTC 2022

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 883.0-P-1.1,
Spacecraft Onboard Interface Services—High Data
Rate Wireless Proximity Network Communications
(Pink Sheets, Issue 1.1) have been disposed to
the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to
approve with conditions. The Secretariat will now
proceed with CMC polling to authorize release for Agency review.
Spacecraft   Onboard Interface Services-High Data Rate Wireless
Proximity Network Communications (Pink Sheets, Issue 1.1) for CCSDS
Agency review

Categories:	Poll Condition Closure

Thank you Tom for clarification. I also agree with proceeding further with the agency review, so that this
ambiguity can be discussed and solved at WG level without any additional delay.

Regards,

Tomaso