[CESG] CESG-P-2021-11-002 Approval to release CCSDS 124.0-R-1, Robust Compression of Fixed-length Housekeeping Data (Red Book, Issue 1) for CCSDS Agency review

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Wed May 25 16:04:51 UTC 2022

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 124.0-R-1, Robust Compression of
Fixed-length Housekeeping Data (Red Book, Issue 1) have been disposed
to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with
conditions. [SOIS AD conditions are deemed resolved based on
greater-than-30-day lack of response, per CCSDS A02.1-Y-4.] The
Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to authorize release
for Agency review.
Housekeeping Data (Red Book, Issue 1) RID responses

Categories:	Poll Condition Closure

Ok.  Go for it.

(Still seems weird to me…)

Peter