[CESG] [EXTERNAL] Re: SDLS WG resolution to publish 355.0-B-2

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Fri Feb 11 15:07:09 UTC 2022

Dear Peter,

Following your approval and the approval of Ignacio, I will forward the document and the resolution to Tom to initiate CMC publication poll.

Regarding the formalization of SA data base parameters, the important point, as you say, is that both ends have an identical understanding of the parameters. In that respect, SDLS extended procedures (355.1-B-1) defines further the SA parameters, although not in a formal way. Syntax and semantics of those SA parameters could be formally specified in a later issue of this standard if CCSDS comes up with a commonly agreed way of doing that.

Best regards,
Gilles

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse