[CESG] CESG-P-2021-07-002 Approval to release CCSDS 652.0-P-1.1, Audit and Certification of Trustworthy Digital Repositories (Pink Book, Issue 1.1) for CCSDS Agency review

CCSDS Secretariat thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Mon Oct 18 16:33:30 UTC 2021

Dear CESG Members,

Conditions for approval of CCSDS 652.0-P-1.1, Audit and Certification
of Trustworthy Digital Repositories (Pink Book, Issue 1.1) have been
disposed to the satisfaction of the AD(s) who voted to approve with
conditions. The Secretariat will now proceed with CMC polling to
authorize release for Agency review.