[CESG] Change in CESG Deputy Chair

Asmar, Sami W (US 9110) sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 24 22:21:58 UTC 2021

Dear CMC and CESG Members,

Our dear colleague Wallace Tai is stepping down from his role as CESG Deputy Chair due to an accident and the need to take a temporary medical leave. He had a fall while pulling his big dog that resulted in a fracture in his left hip (but he is used to dog fights and maintains his humor).

We wish him a speedy recovery.
Wallace and I decided it is appropriate to initiate the transition effective immediately under the circumstances. Also, it had been on his mind to sooner or later bring new participants to CESG.  He will try to address important issues as his health allows until a replacement can take over his duties.

The Secretariat will follow up with the process of requesting replacement candidates.

Best regards
Sami