[CESG] Fw: [EXTERNAL] Note to CESG

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Wed Feb 24 18:03:24 UTC 2021

Dear CESG,

Please see a short joint paper by Mehran and Scott on the intended
evolution of the SM&C WG.

Best regards,

__Mario
----- Forwarded by Mario Merri/esoc/ESA on 24/02/2021 18:48 -----

From:   Mehran Sarkarati/esoc/ESA
To:     Mario Merri/esoc/ESA at ESA
Cc:     "Reeves, Scott (MSFC-HP27)[HOSC SERVICES CONTRACT]"
<scott.reeves at nasa.gov>
Date:   24/02/2021 14:34
Subject:        Fw: [EXTERNAL] Note to CESG

Dear MOIMS AD,

In support of our nomination as the new deputy chair and chair of the SM&C
WG, Scott and myself have drafted in the attached document in few lines an
outline of the main drivers of how we envisage the continuation and
evolution of the valuable work of the SM&C WG under our joint leadership.
Since the poll has been published, we would like to ask you to also
forward this note to other CCSDS Area directors and CESG members.

Kind Regards
Mehran