[CESG] [EXTERNAL] Re: Request Extension to CESG review

Thomas Gannett thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
Wed Jan 15 21:01:04 UTC 2020

Peter:

Gian Paolo was requesting that polls for proposed review documents be extended by one week only, and I understood that to mean that the other polls can be extended by two weeks. There are three proposed Pink Book/Sheet documents under polling; two are proposed Pink Sheets consisting of no more than a few pages each. I believe it would not be a burden on the ADs to limit the extension for those two document polls to seven days. The other is a Pink Book consisting of 143 pages; it might make sense to allow the full two weeks for that one.

Can you reply with your position on limiting the poll extension for the two Pink Sheet documents to seven days?

Tom

Logothete, L.L.C.

thomas.gannett at tgannett.net

+1 443 472 0805