[CESG] Reassess the production steps of the Yellow Books : [EXTERNAL] Fw: [Cesg-all] New CESG Polls

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Fri Feb 14 08:20:31 UTC 2020

Peter,
        I am not asking for an extension, at least now.
If on 19 February I see that other priorities prevented my full check, I
might ask for extension.

Regards

Gian Paolo

From:   "Shames, Peter M (US 312B)" <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
To:     "Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int" <Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int>,
"CCSDS CESG --" <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   13-02-20 20:33
Subject:        Re: [CESG] Reassess the production steps of the Yellow
Books : [EXTERNAL] Fw: [Cesg-all] New CESG Polls

Thanks Gippo,

If I read your intent you agree that we should continue the current
polling, according to the guidelines, and that you are not asking for an
extension.

Thanks.

I look forward to your PIDs, should there be any.

Thanks, Peter