[CESG] SANA interface updates in process - FW: [EXTERNAL] short summary for SSA design

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 14 18:40:28 UTC 2020

Excellent.  Thanks Mike.  It seemed like such a nice fit.

Regards, Peter

From: Michael Blackwood <MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com>
Date: Friday, August 14, 2020 at 7:49 AM
To: Peter Shames <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>, David Berry <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>, James Border <james.s.border at jpl.nasa.gov>, "SANA Steering Group (SSG)" <ssg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: RE: SANA interface updates in process - FW: [EXTERNAL] short summary for SSA design

Hi Peter, Marc, et al,

I agree with David that this is a great idea and should be straightforward to implement. I don’t see any problems with this process and registry. I have spoken with Brian Oliver and we are both happy to maintain the contents of the registry.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
W: 301-837-3901 | michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com>
7515 Mission Drive, Seabrook, MD 20706
ASRC Federal | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent.